Wilshire Credit - Complaint-- I would like to join the lawsuit but I live in Georgia, can I do this!!!! Please!
I would like to join the class action lawsuit against Wilshire Credit.Can I do this, I live in Georgia?
I was foreclosed on by this company and was never late with my payments. They did some really shaded things with my mortgage, tried to raise my interrest rate because I found them after reading my mortgage papers further into the paper work that was not on the closing papers. They would not talk to me about them. They said that they are looking out for their investors and that they could not refinance or change anything that had been done..
this mortgage was originally done by Ameriquest & bought out by Wilshire 2 monthes after signing in May of 2005.
I would have to abide by all the terms set by the contract.There are alot of details that are fraudulantin the paper work.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "i bought a sectinal , iwas told it was leather and its not , the sectional is pelling like sun burn, after speaking to a manager at the fort myers..."
- "Get refund to bank account..."
- "I ordered SHEER curtains from them and requested 4" hanging tabs. On the website it shows lovely transparent hanging tabs of the same fabric. My curtains arrived with white. opaque..."
- "I bought over $6000 worth of potted 8 ft. nominal longleaf pine trees from TyTy Nursery. They shipped me bare-root twigs that were approx 1 inch diamter and 10-40..."
- "March 21st we took our daughter's one year old Bishon to be spade. We have been on a well-ness plan that was sold to us for that very reason, yet..."
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "I went onto Carsons.com on Saturday morning as they had an after Thanksgiving sale and I have been wanting to order the Crosley CD Turntable. The website had the..."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."
- "I purchased two chairs from Ashley furniture less than three years ago and purchased the guardsman five year protection for each chair. I submitted a claim for tears in both..."