PA. Class Action Lawsuit Against Wilshire Credit Corporate

Jun 25, 2008
review #125293

Does anyone wan to Join in a Pennsylvania class action law suit against "Wilshire Credit Corporation" - Rip off mortgage company?

How can our goverment stand by and let this happen?

Was told today:

The (-) sign in front of a number is not a credit. If Wilshire did not post my payment in a timely manner, according to it clearing the bank, then "I" need to submit the front / back copy of check. WAIT for them to determine if they need to offer credit. WAIT for the credit to clear. SUBMIT A WRITTEN LETTER of REQUEST, that they rectify my credit report. COULD take up to 3 months to complete?????

THEY HAVE CHARGED me late every other month!!!

( I saw the - thought credit - NOT)

Next: my principle is only reduced every other month! Even though I am paying over the amount of the payment due?

Wher is our goverment?

If this was a hospital, school, non0profit organization or a church, or a priate consumer, we'd be arrested for tax evasion, money laundering, etc...But our financial institutions are destoryingour credit even if we are responsible in making our payments!

Again: Where si our consumver protection?

Where is the lending institution regulation agencies?

If we make good on our payments, then make the financial institutions make good on our credit.

aabc617
Had an experience with Wilshire Credit?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
anonymous

Apr 21 Atlanta, Georgia

I can tell you that nothing has been done about Wilshire Credit since 2008. I don't think anything will be done because the government is to weak to help the people who need it and I have a feeling we are going on path to letting schisters and corrupt mortgage companies to take advantage of our country.

annette

Sep 12, 2012

Would someone tell me if we are going to have a class action lawsuit agains Wilshire Credit Corporation. I want and need to join this. I want this mortgage company to FRY!!!

Joe Haines

Mar 12, 2012

I would join a class action lawsuit against Wilshire, joepaul@wildblue.net please let me know.

Percy Corley

Apr 23, 2011

BOA purchase this Loan from wilshire, they claim they have no knowledge about payment history with wilshire

joseph costello

Mar 19, 2011

who can i contact for this class action
lawsuit. my email is josephcostello76@yahoo.com
i lost my home the same way

Feb 05, 2011

At the halfway of the bankruptcy hurricane comprehensive finished Los Angeles and the reside of Meridional California is Los Angeles insolvency attorney Michael Shemtoub and his Wilshire Law group Unit. As a California insolvency attorney who has served Southern Calif.

Feb 03, 2011

Feb 03, 2011

Philip Hunte

Dec 02, 2010

Wilshire Credit Corp need to be brought to justice for its illegal practices concerning mortgages. I wish to be contacted by email. philliphunte@aol.com

Julian

Nov 16, 2010

I too would like to join Class Action Law suit. I had two mods I paid and there is no record , they sold loan to B of A and now theres no record of my mod accept my payment receipts..email me at schedule411@yahoo.com

MARY RODGERS

Oct 14, 2010

i too would like to join the class action suit, my email is crodgers29801@netzero.com

Derek Thomas

Oct 02, 2010

*** wit PA i'm in florida and i want in too.I paid on time and they raised my interest rate fro 7.9 to 12.4 I told them i couldn't affored it...Basically they said tough..I don't understand how i was dealing with a mortgage company one min and then BAAAMMM wil n da crocks own my mortgage..Please email any info to get involved

steve

Oct 02, 2010

if ths ever happens I want in too. Wilshire did nothing but take my money and lie to me.

JG

Oct 01, 2010

I will join, just let me know when. biggbrat03@yahoo.com.

Joyce

Oct 01, 2010

going through the same thing with wilshire/boa would love to join class action suit. panamich101@yahoo.com

Annette Santangelo

Sep 16, 2010

Please contact me at annette.santangelo@gmail.com to let me know who to contact in PA about the wilshire credit class action lawsuit or is this abogos commment. i have been trying to find out for along time.

Annette Santangelo

Sep 16, 2010

Where is his PA class action lawsuit and who is the attorney to contact? I have been trying to find out for along time now but no one seems to give me a straight answer only the same info everytime. There are many people who want to join, but who do we contact?

Philip Hunte

Sep 13, 2010

Please contact me about how to go about joining this class action lawsuit. Please email me at philliphunte@aol.com thanks

annette

Aug 30, 2010

Has anyone found out aboutthe class action lawsuit against Wilshire yet! They posted his many years ago and I still can't find out who he attorney is in Pennsylvania, I have made alot of phone calls to the attorney generals office and the federal banking dept. No one seems to know anything and We need to get started on this instead of just complaining about it. Please email me at annette.santangelo@gmail.com if you are really interested in getting rid of them, if it can happen to AMERIQUEST it can happen to WILSHIRE CREDIT! Thankyou.

Patricia gretestmom@aol.com

Aug 25, 2010

I will join any lawsuit against Wilshire or BAC. If they would just help people in a timely manner everyone would win. When is congress going to make them follower the HAMP rules, they are the ones that voted to give them the money. They should make them pay it back if they are not going to help the people that need it.

1-20 of 65 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wilshire Credit.
Filing a new complaint about
×