Wilshire Credit - Wilshire Out Of Business
Received a letter that the mortage is going to Band Of America.All inquiries go to BOA.
Called BOA they can not give me no information on my account cause they will not have anything set up till March 11th. Asked the girl why when my letter noted a 45 day in advance notice of change. She said they will not have anything set up before that....my payment is late after the 15th.
Also said i could mail it in????you have no information on me or the account to give me over the phone and i should trust you with a check reandomly floating around your business.Is there any worthy mortage companys out there for the people10934f6d review #173596
You may also like
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- "We moved to Amarillo last Jan. And bought dining room furniture from Ashleys. Furniture was delivered to us damaged. The furniture was the Ledelle. Chunk of wood from table and..."
- "I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek. I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing. Cannot reach anyone..."
- "I purchased 3 weeks ago and still haven't received my merchandise. Also, when I wrote a ticket to customer service inquiring about my purchased merchandise, they replied back in an..."
- "We recently had an extremely negative experience with the Barbizon Modeling School & Agency wherein they approached us in a mall last Saturday, invited our 10-y.o. daughter to a..."
- "After you guys read this, almost all of you guys will be like "oh nooo, that is not true, he is lying" and I am OK with that. Say whatever..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."