Interest Rate

we had a death in the family 3 days late returning home called and informed them that i will be home in 2 days to make a payment. they send repo man and he drives onto our ranch after being instructed to leave and that he was trespassing and this was not civil.

the truck was on jack stands for a transmission service repo driver grabbed the truck and drove it off the jackstands and hauled *** down the driveway. illegal bastards. never do business with these crooks.

Wilshire finance is the worst loan sharks in the business. caution people listen to all the other people who had to deal with them seriously

Product or Service Mentioned: Wilshire Credit Customer Care.

I didn't like: Anything about your companys illegal practices.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 06.

Comments

I have had some unfortunate situations and have told them everything --the last this I want is my car repossessed. I asked for a final 3 day extension and they refused.

I have been nothing but honest and forthright with them and I got two very rude people on the phone.

I asked to speak with a manager and a girl came on the phone and she slipped and she wasn't a manager. They have helped me -dont get me wrong but their rudeness and lack of listening is the lowest of low.

WCCCustomerService

Hi. Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention.

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for the negative customer experience you encountered. Providing great customer service is our main goal.

Given the opportunity, we would like to learn more details about your concern and be able to try to make things right. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at CustomerExperience@westlakefinancial.com