Update by user May 19

READ MY POST AND EMAIL THIS MAN, ALL OF YOU MUST FIGHT FOR WHATS RIGHT.Tracy Bergiman tbergiman@westlakefinancial.com (323) 837-5775 ALWAYS, ALWAYS GO STRAIGHT TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOR , ANYTHING YOU NEED ACKNOWLEDGED.

Original review posted by user May 19

I AM NOT ONE, TO ALLOW A THIEF, TO SUCCEED.HOWEVER, THEY DID SUCCEED AT MY CAR BEING REPOSSESSED OVER AND OVER, AND EACH TIME IT WAS NOT LEGIT.

THEY PREY ON US, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT MOST OF US CANT AFFORD AN ATTORNEY, TO FIGHT BACK. NOT TOOTING MY OWN HORN HERE, BUT I FOUGHT BACK, AND WON, YOU CAN TOO. 1. NEVER ACCEPT AMOUNT OWED IF IT IS NOT.

2. DO NOT MESS WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOOLS, ALWAYS GO A STEP HIGHER. 3.BE FIRM, HAVE YOUR DOCS AT HAND, FOR PROOF, OF ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. ANSWERS: 1)WE ALL KNOW THEY ADD CHARGES, BOGUS NUMBERS, THAT ACTUALLY EITHER MAKE YOU HAVE A WHOLE NEW LOAN, OR AN AMOUNT THAT IS OVER YOUR ORIGINAL LOAN, SO ASK THEM FOR A COPY OF YOUR LEDGER.

BETTER YET GO ON YOUR LOGIN ON WILSHIRE, AND SEE HOW YOU MONIES WERE ALLOCATED, COMPARE, COMPARE. 2)I WENT STRAIGHT TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AND EMAILED ALL OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, UNTIL I RECEIVED AFFIRMATION THEY GOT MY EMAIL. I WORKED WITH Tracy Bergiman tbergiman@westlakefinancial.com (323) 837-5775..... GRANTED, HE GAVE ME A HARD TIME, AND ACTUALLY TOLD ME IT WAS RIGHT, THE AMOUNT OWED, BUT AFTER A DANGLED AN ATTORNEY WHO WANTED TO SWALLOW THEM UP, THE TUNED CHANGED.

AS OF TODAY, I WON MY CASE WITHOUT A FEE OF AN ATTORNEY, BY BEING PERSISTENT, HONEST, AGGRESSIVE. AND STRONG, SEE THE FOLLOWING. II took a loan out for 3000.00 i've had it for 2 years, they repoed it every other month it seemed, for balanced owed they said, and I had no clue what the charges were for, but each time it was repoed, i had to pay like, 1500.00 i paid for my car 5 times the original loan, with their so called fees. do your own calculations, as I am sharing with you, what will work, it will only work, if your fair and honest about being ripped off, a crook cant beat a crook.

but the truth does and will prevail. 3). i have pink slip at hand, my credit report is at a zero balance, showing paid good standing. you all must , you have to follow through, you only loose if you didn't fight for your rights.

all of you NEED bombarded Tracy with emails,, good luck to you all, and email me, with results.Chao Tamra mykamay@yahoo.com

Review about: Wilshire Credit Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Wilshire Credit?

Comments

Oh yes...the sorry deadbeats of the world unite!

WCCCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Wilshire Consumer Credit. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously. We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.