I have been trying every week to get in touch and speak with someone regarding a hardship. Now it is July and still no calls back and I am still yet to talk to someone in this department to help me.

Today I spoke to a rep that claims there are no notes in my account and that I need to make an immediate payment or foreclosure will start on July 8th. No help, I don't get it.

How does this company get away with so many complaints and the representatives that work there do not care, it is like they know what is going to happen and they are feeding you to give them money even if the foreclosure is in process.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 30, 2008.

Comments

Preston, Ontario, Canada #37493

I am getting the same thing. I have been trying to get a modification since April.

They say someone has called and left messages.

Not true. I have never received a message from Wilshire.

Wadi As Sir, Amman, Jordan #27963

I am in a similar situation. we have beentrying to get in contact with them for a few weeks and cant get past their automated service and voicemail to speak to someone.

I had faxed over the required paperwork to them for a loan modification they called us back requesting more paperwork.

We complied.A few days later they called us giving us the name and extension of our assigned loan officer. After countless messages we have yet to hear from anyone directly associated with Wilshire

Lincolnville, Kansas, United States #20605

I have been trying to get a forebearance since March 9th....every week CSRs told me progress was being made. I even received a letter stating a decision would be made within 60 days;that didn't happen.

Finally, during one phone call I was informed I was in foreclosure. I never received any notice. The sale date was listed as July 1.....I hired an attorney the week before and had a Temporary Restraining Order against the sale of my home signed by a state court Judge. The day after a Wilshire representative was served on the courthouse steps,the attorneys for Wilshire sent via next day mail an agreement.

Can you believe it? After3 and 1/2 mos. I'm not signing it and instead am pursuing a loan modification.

I strongly advise you to get an attorney involved for a restraining order. I have heard from Wilshire reps that people have had their homes sold from underneath them or customers call on the day of foreclosure sale and Wilshire will advise them to get to the courthouseto bid on their own homes.OUTRAGEOUS!

Messina, Sicily, Italy #20011

Send them a letter via certified mail and have the contents certified as well. The law requires Lenders to respond to any piece of certified mail that they receive with in a specific amount of time.

Those same laws do not not apply to telephone calls, e-mails, and/or faxes.