i recently lost my home to willshire credit corp. in portland, or. they are impossible to get on the phone they say they want to work with you and then you cant get them on the phone to see what they can do. they also held up a subdivision i did with my land at that home and caused me to lose a contract on the land i subdivided. if they would have cooperated with me then i would not have lost my home and would have been able to keep my credit up in good standings with all that i had when i lost my business.

this economy thing goin on and all the help we are suppose to be getting i dont know where all the help is, cause i havent found any yet at all

i dont know if this will get the right people or if it gets read at all so im goin to stop right here and see what happens from here

sincerely

charles merson, jr

laurel, de

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 23, 2009.

Comments

I had alot of trouble with Wilshire. My husband was laid off and we tried to work with them to save our house.

We sent them money and they never applied it to our loan. We ended up giving th house to them and moving.

Now we tried to get renters insurance and found out that Wilshire took cash money out of insurance they had in our name. We have to pay 20%more for two years because of them.

i dont think they are going under i think they are trying to make everyone lose their homes so they can sit on them and wait for the economy to come back and try to make money on them. and use the bailout money to get their money back on what they dont retrieve from the auctions

Yea, I've been trying all week to get them on the phone, because I will be unemployed as of the 1st of Sept. through no fault of my own.

On 08/25/09 I started calling before 3 Pm EST and was on automatic hold until 5:45 EST when my phone went dead. That was the 4th time I had tried to call that day. I couldn't get through Monday night, and I couldn't get through any of the times I tried calling yesterday.

I'm so frustrated. I'm worried that they are going under or something.