Interest Rate

My issue has not been resolved.My loan was supposed to come to an end on July 24 but because of these extra charges I was not aware of, the loan lives on.

I would like some resolution or compromise so that this loan can come to an end. It has been a 4 year hardship and I was so looking forward to this loan coming to an end and they said surprise you have additional $2000 to pay. That certainly is a kick in the gut.

They certainly act more like loan sharks that don't care about people but just bleeding them dry.There has to be something wrong that they are able to secretly charge an account and make all this extra money on the backs of hard working people struggling to make ends meet.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). soapfandogs is overall dissatisfied with Wilshire Credit. The most disappointing about wilshire credit loan at Wilshire Credit was how i have been treated and treated badly by wilshire consumer Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wilshire Credit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Wilshire Credit to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Wilshire Credit?

Comments

Stockton, California, United States #1330298

ND EMAIL THIS GUY! THEN ME TO TELL ME YOUR RESULTS...Tracy Bergiman

tbergiman@westlakefinancial.com

(323) 837-5775

OUT OF THE CLEAR BLUE SKY...

When you ask them what this extra amount is, what do they say?Let me guess...you were late multiple times and as such YOU generated extra interest for them.

That's what the extra charges are for!As such, this extra interest is something YOU caused and was completely avoidable by YOU by paying your bills on time!

Bullhead City, Arizona, United States #1194171

I have had the same problem.Except they repossessed my vehicle.

I'm a single mom with a special needs child who doesnt walk!!We need to sue these people!!

to Anonymous #1347420

Sue for what?Guess what?

People who pay their bills on time NEVER have any problems with them. The only complainers are those who don't pay on time and cause consequences. These sorry deadbeats don't like the consequences THEY CAUSED. Their response?

Blame the lender for what THEY did.

It's the sorry, childish wailing of the American deadbeats, the blight of society!No, I don't work for them!

to Anonymous #1365982

Wow its not true i pay my bill on time every month and i even send extra and ive been lied to, they with held information from me and decieved me

You don't know what your talking about

WCCCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Wilshire Consumer Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 800-589-0290.