Does anyone wan to Join in a Pennsylvania class action law suit against "Wilshire Credit Corporation" - Rip off mortgage company?

How can our goverment stand by and let this happen?

Was told today:

The (-) sign in front of a number is not a credit. If Wilshire did not post my payment in a timely manner, according to it clearing the bank, then "I" need to submit the front / back copy of check. WAIT for them to determine if they need to offer credit. WAIT for the credit to clear. SUBMIT A WRITTEN LETTER of REQUEST, that they rectify my credit report. COULD take up to 3 months to complete?????

THEY HAVE CHARGED me late every other month!!!

( I saw the - thought credit - NOT)

Next: my principle is only reduced every other month! Even though I am paying over the amount of the payment due?

Wher is our goverment?

If this was a hospital, school, non0profit organization or a church, or a priate consumer, we'd be arrested for tax evasion, money laundering, etc...But our financial institutions are destoryingour credit even if we are responsible in making our payments!

Again: Where si our consumver protection?

Where is the lending institution regulation agencies?

If we make good on our payments, then make the financial institutions make good on our credit.

Comments

annette.santangelo

I would love to know if this will ever be resolved.... I really don't think so...I have been waiting since 2007 for them to get what's coming to these preditors.

They are frauds... Gangsters...thieves...and bank of america I will never do business with you.. You should be ashamed of yourselves... Government.

You say for the people..BS...if you really cared you would help us through the federal attorneys office of the united states. Not individual states.

All for one and one for all!!!!. Thankyou.

I would like to know how to read the commented posts for 2012 thru 2014. Can't seem to get to the 223 views.

Wilshire credit is a blood sucking company that needs to be taken down before more people get screwed by them, even if that means taking down banks that use them. This would be easy all we have to do is not use that particular bank institute, no customers, no business.

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #807370

I can tell you that nothing has been done about Wilshire Credit since 2008. I don't think anything will be done because the government is to weak to help the people who need it and I have a feeling we are going on path to letting schisters and corrupt mortgage companies to take advantage of our country.

Would someone tell me if we are going to have a class action lawsuit agains Wilshire Credit Corporation. I want and need to join this. I want this mortgage company to FRY!!!

I would join a class action lawsuit against Wilshire, joepaul@wildblue.net please let me know.

BOA purchase this Loan from wilshire, they claim they have no knowledge about payment history with wilshire

who can i contact for this class action

lawsuit. my email is josephcostello76@yahoo.com

i lost my home the same way

At the halfway of the bankruptcy hurricane comprehensive finished Los Angeles and the reside of Meridional California is Los Angeles insolvency attorney Michael Shemtoub and his Wilshire Law group Unit. As a California insolvency attorney who has served Southern Calif.

Wilshire Credit Corp need to be brought to justice for its illegal practices concerning mortgages. I wish to be contacted by email. philliphunte@aol.com

I too would like to join Class Action Law suit. I had two mods I paid and there is no record , they sold loan to B of A and now theres no record of my mod accept my payment receipts..email me at schedule411@yahoo.com

#200663

i too would like to join the class action suit, my email is crodgers29801@netzero.com

#196456

*** wit PA i'm in florida and i want in too.I paid on time and they raised my interest rate fro 7.9 to 12.4 I told them i couldn't affored it...Basically they said tough..I don't understand how i was dealing with a mortgage company one min and then BAAAMMM wil n da crocks own my mortgage..Please email any info to get involved

#196324

if ths ever happens I want in too. Wilshire did nothing but take my money and lie to me.

#196078

I will join, just let me know when. biggbrat03@yahoo.com.

#195978

going through the same thing with wilshire/boa would love to join class action suit. panamich101@yahoo.com

#190500

Please contact me at annette.santangelo@gmail.com to let me know who to contact in PA about the wilshire credit class action lawsuit or is this abogos commment. i have been trying to find out for along time.

#190496

Where is his PA class action lawsuit and who is the attorney to contact? I have been trying to find out for along time now but no one seems to give me a straight answer only the same info everytime. There are many people who want to join, but who do we contact?

Please contact me about how to go about joining this class action lawsuit. Please email me at philliphunte@aol.com thanks