Does anyone wan to Join in a Pennsylvania class action law suit against "Wilshire Credit Corporation" - Rip off mortgage company?

How can our goverment stand by and let this happen?

Was told today:

The (-) sign in front of a number is not a credit. If Wilshire did not post my payment in a timely manner, according to it clearing the bank, then "I" need to submit the front / back copy of check. WAIT for them to determine if they need to offer credit. WAIT for the credit to clear. SUBMIT A WRITTEN LETTER of REQUEST, that they rectify my credit report. COULD take up to 3 months to complete?????

THEY HAVE CHARGED me late every other month!!!

( I saw the - thought credit - NOT)

Next: my principle is only reduced every other month! Even though I am paying over the amount of the payment due?

Wher is our goverment?

If this was a hospital, school, non0profit organization or a church, or a priate consumer, we'd be arrested for tax evasion, money laundering, etc...But our financial institutions are destoryingour credit even if we are responsible in making our payments!

Again: Where si our consumver protection?

Where is the lending institution regulation agencies?

If we make good on our payments, then make the financial institutions make good on our credit.

Comments

Has anyone found out aboutthe class action lawsuit against Wilshire yet! They posted his many years ago and I still can't find out who he attorney is in Pennsylvania, I have made alot of phone calls to the attorney generals office and the federal banking dept.

No one seems to know anything and We need to get started on this instead of just complaining about it.

Please email me at annette.santangelo@gmail.com if you are really interested in getting rid of them, if it can happen to AMERIQUEST it can happen to WILSHIRE CREDIT! Thankyou.

I will join any lawsuit against Wilshire or BAC. If they would just help people in a timely manner everyone would win.

When is congress going to make them follower the HAMP rules, they are the ones that voted to give them the money. They should make them pay it back if they are not going to help the people that need it.

I want to join in the class action suit against wilshire credit but I live in aTLANTA, GA CAN I.

I am interested in filing with those who have been taken for a ride by Wilshire and BofA. Still waiting for modification to take place, have been now since Feb.

2009. Going to see an attorney tomorrow, regarding the foreclosure proceedings from US Bank Association (I guess formerly Whilshire, they have the same address) although BofA knows nothing about whats going on and they have no foreclosure dates (very confusing).

Please contact me so that I may be involved in this persuit! trishzerr@yahoo.com

Why are we all complaining and not doing anything about Wilshire Credit Corporation, lets get together and flood the department of justice in Washington D.C. for a major class action suit like the one against Ameriquest in 2005. That was big!!!!

I want to join the class action suit against wilshire credit. Please contact me immediately annette.santangelo@gmail.com. I have alot of information that could help the case.

trying to find out info on the class action suit....does anyone know who to get in contact with...email me at popeyearms61@yahoo.com

I WOULD LIKE YOU TO EMAIL ME WITH THE INFORMAION ON TTHE CLASS ACION LAWSUIT AGAINST WILSHIRE CREDIT, nAME OF ATTORNEY fILING, PHONE NUMBER, AND ADDRESS IF POSSIBLE ASO i CAN CONTACT THEM IN ORDER TO SEE IF i CAN JOIN. i WANT TO SEE THEM FRYAND CLOSE DOWN SO THEY CAN NOT DO HIS O ANYONE ELSE, BUT LEGALLY. e@GMAIL IS ANNETTE.SANTANGELO@GMAIL.COM tHANKYOU

I would like to know the attorneys's name address,and telephone number for the class ation suit against wilshire credit so i can contact them and see if I can join. I live in Atlanta, Georgia and they oreclosed on my house and I was never late.

I tried to negotiate a lower payment plan since they kept on raising the amount.

The threats were getting out of hand and they would not work with me. They got me very angry and you don' want to do that!

Picachone, since you paid off the loan, did they give you back the ORIGINAL mortgage note you signed? They are suppose to by law (Uniform Commercial Code) and if they did not it might be because they no longer have it.

Ooops!

And they are in your credit report, ooops again. If you would like to learn more about how you can address this situation contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com and he can help provide you will all the information to address this situation.

nrsrchd

For those wanting to take these banksters to task contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com and he can provide you with all the paperwork including a truly forensic mortgage audit, QWR and litigation support paperwork ready for your lawyer to add the finishing touches based on your personal situation which saves them time and you money.

In February 2010 I paid off my loan with Wilshire mortgage via a sale of my condo. In March I started receiving collection calls from Bank of America stating that Wilshire had sold my loan.

I sent the BofA rep the HUD1, wire transfer and Reconveyance letter and BofA still won't believe it because they don't have those records directly from Wilshire.

So, since mid-March I receive multiple daily collection calls threatening my credit score and piling up late fees and charges. ...and I don't even have a loan with BofA!!!

I was in the middle of my 3rd attempt at a loan modification with Wilshire Credit Corp. when they transferred my loan to BAC.

I have been trying to get a loan modification since 08/2009. I made all payments as specified and on time in each agreement so there was no reason my loan should not have already been modified. I wanted to make sure that my March payment was received on time, before the merger, so I made my March 2010 payment to Wilshire on 02/25/10. It cleared my bank on 03/01/10 by Wilshire and is no where to be found, along with $4,900.00 worth of payments that I made to them from 07/01/09 to 03/01/10, along with a refund that was sent to them in the amount of $563.00 from my property insurance company.

I have docs of everything. They have also damaged my credit so I have no hope of being able to refinance.

My credit report shows 2 late payments to Wilshire in May of 2010, and that date is not even here yet. If there is a Class Action Lawsuit then I would like to be contacted.

I was strung along by Wilshire credit trying to get a loan mod my loan went from and 1800.00 payment to a 24500.00 in 3 years. My interst rate was above 9.5% at some point. Anyway they told me not to make any payments until my loan mod went through after they lost my paperwork, changed plans made me refax them info over and over again.......they sold my loan to BOA and I am now in foreclosure with a sale date of April 28th 2010...Help

WE would like more info on this law suit. We are also having problems with our mortage after wilshire sold us to BAC and didn't submit 5 months worth of mortgage payment!

No they say we owe that money or need to fax them all the paperwork that wishire never did or they will forclose on us!

ps we were told by BAC to conytact wilshire about the problem, wilshires phone number has been changed to BAC phone number! WhaT A SCAM!

My loan is supposedly being sold in March, 2010 from Wilshire to BAC Loans. So in February Wilshire took out 2 mortgage payments from my checking account and refuse to return the 2nd payment.

Now of course they can't be reaached.

email dsimcic@roadrunner.com

HELLO

SHOULD IN CASE YOU NEED A LOAN .....BECOS,AM A CLIENT TO THIS LOAN AGENCY ....THANK MRS.MCTONY FOR OFFER MY A LOAN.....FOR MORE VIA:loan_dept009@hotmail.com

they modified my loan then changed it again with out notifying me. I got intent to forclose papers thats how I was notified. their tax and ins companies are third parties and don't communicate.

Muscotah, Kansas, United States #105129

I would and need to join this lawsuit against Wilshire Credit Corporation. They have been a nightmare to me and the paper trail I have with them should bring this lawsuit to an extanomical amount of money.

If their is an attorney or if P.A.

Law firm will contact me at a.santangelo@gmail.com ,we can discuss how to get them but good. Looking forward to hearing from you if you have the guts, I am in georgia, I hope that this doesn't scare you, you could have a whole countryor state wide lawsuit like Ameriquest, who they took over .

Muscotah, Kansas, United States #105128

I would like to join the P.A. Class Action Lawsuit Against Wilshire Credit Corporation.

Pleas contact me at a.santangelo@gmail.com. Thank you very much.