Interest Rate

Last Nov of 2017 I paid off loan to Wilshire Consumer. After laying off the loan the company issued me a check for $200 for overpayment.

The check was never cashed which i verified and have proof from my Credit union Navy Federal that it was never cashed. I have called several times asking for the check to be reissued. When I call the people that offer loans hear me just fine but CS says they cannot hear me even when I call from a landline. I believe the have my line blocked.

I have called twice a week for the last 4 months and they always act as if they cannot hear me. I just want my money back.

This company is dishonest and has no integrity. Do the right thing and give me the $200 that you owe me just as I paid back the loan that was given to me.

Comments

WCCCustomerService

Hi, we would like to apologize for the negative customer experience you had with us. We strive to provide quality customer service to all of our customers.

We’d like to learn more about your specific situation and try to make things right.

Please contact us at CustomerExperience@westlakefinancial.com at your earliest convenience, so that we can further assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.