1.2
Interest Rate

They violated our agreement by doubling the loan amount and after 3 years of ontime payment it didnt decrease a bit. They reported wrong amount of my loan and had 3 loans down, then i had a huge financial hardship and refused to discuuss it with me but instead called me 7 days a week leaving messages on any number they found yelling at me telling me that if istill had income there shouldbe payments.

Had me crying having an emotional break down. They went out of their way to report to every companypossible after leaving us stranded two disabledolder people. We lost out way to go to doctor toget help noe ive been without a house since last year when they falsely reported and had businesses falsley reporting lies. My life will be ruined.

I will be dropped from school if I dont have access to a stable internet access to successfully do my course work.

They called my family landlord and any person who checked my credit the y took it to the level of seeking them out to report. I had my loan go up 2 times bigger than my loan

Comments

You say you have a financial hardship. That means YOU paid creditors late or not at all.

That impacted YOUR credit reputation. Of course, YOU not paying on-time is nothing new to YOU.

YOU were placed with this subprime deadbeat lender because of YOUR self made credit reputation, otherwise you would have been approved by a bank with a much lower APR. Why not tell THE WHOLE STORY instead of trying to play multiple sympathy cards to try to justify your acknowledged history of bad credit???

WCCCustomerService

Hi, we would like to apologize for the negative customer experience you had with us. We strive to provide quality customer service to all of our customers.

We’d like to learn more about your specific situation and try to make things right.

Please contact us at CustomerExperience@westlakefinancial.com at your earliest convenience, so that we can further assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.