5.0
Interest Rate

I have been a previous customer, and just recently got a title loan. My car was not the best but they were able to work with me because I had fairly good credit.

I got a low rate although my vehicle had little value and the process was great. Thanks to Mauricio and Angelica I was able to get same day funding. I love Wilshire Consumer Credit and keep coming back. As long as you pay early you do not pay high interest.

They're speed to funding is what surprised me. Since my credit was decent, they did not ask me for that many documents.

I really have enjoyed the whole experience and definitely would refer to friends and family. Thank you WCC and kudos to Mauricio and Angelica.

Comments

"Do you work for them?" That's the sorry, worn out, immature whining always from some sorry serial deadbeat who just can't stand the consequences THEY brought on THEMSELVES by not paying on time! The ONLY people who complain about this lender, or all the others, are people who don't pay on time.

Just read the complaints! People like you who DO WHAT YOUR PROMISED TO DO when YOU signed the contract, NEVER have any problems! THAT'S AN OBVIOUS FACT! Just keep on paying on time and you will NEVER have any problems.

When you need some laughs, just come back here are read the whiner's reports. They don't pay on time then come here to stomp their feet because THEY CAUSED late charges, extra interest, calls from bill collectors and repo's. Another of their favorite games is "let's change the due date game". When the lender won't have any of that BS, they stomp their feet even more.

See, these sorry, serial deadbeats don't have the brain power to figure it out. You? You're doing it right! Like I said before, when you pay on time, you NEVER, EVER have ANY problems!

Begore I forget, for you sorry deadbeats who can't put together an intelligent rebuttal, let me save you some effort. I don't work for them either!

You are the only person I have heard with positive feedback, "Do you work for them?".

WCCCustomerService

We’re so glad to hear that you had a good experience with Wilshire Consumer Credit! Thank you for your comments about Mauricio and Angelica. We strive to provide our customers with quality customer service and we love when our employees get recognition for it.