Mailed in a postal money order three days before payment was due.Had proof of money order and mailing.

They said they never received the payment and were threatening to reposess my truck after 14 days after the due date. Was current on my loan up to that point. Explained that the post office cannot accept a "money order inquiry" for lost items for 30 days after original purchase. They said it wasn't their fault and gave me 3 hours to come up with the money or they were going to take action.

Said they would report me to the police for evading creditors if I "hid" my truck in my garage (its where I always park it) and said I would "have to go out sometime" Very rude and unprofessional on the phone - not willing to work with us or talk to the post office for verification, even though we faxed them all the correspondence from the post office with proof of mailing and payment.

Cannot wait to pay them off and get them out of my life.Will never recommend them to anyone again and am filing a formal complaint with the BBB.

Review about: Wilshire Credit Loan.

Had an Experience with Wilshire Credit?

Comments