Mailed in a postal money order three days before payment was due.Had proof of money order and mailing.

They said they never received the payment and were threatening to reposess my truck after 14 days after the due date. Was current on my loan up to that point. Explained that the post office cannot accept a "money order inquiry" for lost items for 30 days after original purchase. They said it wasn't their fault and gave me 3 hours to come up with the money or they were going to take action.

Said they would report me to the police for evading creditors if I "hid" my truck in my garage (its where I always park it) and said I would "have to go out sometime" Very rude and unprofessional on the phone - not willing to work with us or talk to the post office for verification, even though we faxed them all the correspondence from the post office with proof of mailing and payment.

Cannot wait to pay them off and get them out of my life.Will never recommend them to anyone again and am filing a formal complaint with the BBB.

Review about: Wilshire Credit Loan.

Had an Experience with Wilshire Credit?

Comments

Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more