I had the same experience. I sent in for a modification twice ad was turned down both times.

I then received the form to complete for a modification and when i tried to call to make a payment I could only get a busy signal. I finally checked on line and found out sold to bank of america. I called Bank of Ameica today and was advised that could not access my account until March 8.

I sure hope they are willig to help me more than Wilshire. Wilshire always advised me that they could not modify because they were only as mortgage servicer

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 04, 2010.

Comments

Would like to know if anyone has gotten their tax papers on how much interest they paid. This is March 20, 2010 and we still have no paper to file our taxes.

vbwasare@pacbell.net

nrsrchd

First may I ask why would you want to modify your loan when there may be fraud in your mortgage that you were not aware of. You can take that fraud and make those that broke the law pay rather than you paying them to defraud you.

When the banks break the law they owe YOU money, it says so in the law. The way to show they broke the law is in auditing the paperwork. A forensic audit performed by certified professionals can go over mortgage documents and find the violations of the law. Since a crime may have been committed you need to treat the paperwork as such.

From the audit then a letter asking for more information or a rescission letter asking for the return of ALL money paid in and for them to divest themselves of all claims. From there litigation paperwork can be created ready to file into court. They do not want their violations of the law before a jury of 12 homeowners who may wonder if they were defrauded as well. See all the "MISTAKES" they make like losing document etc may be more than that, it may be intentional which is fraud.

endlessfrauddetection.com contains example after of example what the law says when it come to mortgages. The site will be changing in the next few days so if you visit once and it is different the next that is why.

If the people are going to take back this country we need to do it one home at a time with the law. When you have gone through the site and see just what you can do then contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com to start taking back this country one home at a time.