Interest Rate

I received a payoff quote to pay off my car. Then a few days later I called to pay it off and the payoff was about the same add a couple of dollars for interest.

I paid the full amount of about $4000 and then they told me I would receive my title after it was processed. A month later I received phone calls telling me that I was late on my payment. I was furious, because I was told it was paid off. Then they told me that there was an error in the system that "accidentally" credited my account.

So they fixed it and I still had a balance of $1990. How in the world is there an error of that amount? I couldn't get any answers and I still haven't gotten any answers. They are a crooked finance company, I will NEVER do business with them again.

Now I have to continue to make payments because they said I have a balance with them. If I don't pay they are going to repossess my vehicle. Which they already did to me when I was going through financial problems and charged me an extreme amount of fees. This is a warning to everyone!!

Do NOT go through these people. They will rip you off without any explanations.

Review about: Wilshire Credit Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

WCCCustomerService

Hi, we would like to apologize for the negative customer experience you have described. We strive to provide quality customer service to all of our customers.

We’d like to learn more about your specific situation and try to make things right. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate your account information.

Please contact us at CustomerExperience@westlakefinancial.com at your earliest convenience, so that we can further assist you. We look forward to speaking with you.