wilshire sucks, i have a home loan (it is in idaho) with them tried to work out a forebarance last year after losing my job, no luck they kept losing the "paperwork" have been tring to sell cant get them to issue a payoff or even discuss a short sale,

today was informed by my agent who went into show the home that the bank sent someone over who broke into the house and changed the locks.

what can be done the house was going to be foreclosed on 08/27/2008 any help would contact me at mrhoss4104@yahoo.com

Review about: Wilshire Credit Loan.

Had an Experience with Wilshire Credit?

Comments

I would like to join a class action suit against them! rgr_hollinger@yahoo.com

hey Jim, I am a Safeguard contractor and you should know that every job performed at a property is well documented by the subcontractor by use of digital photos. Safeguard has strict guidelines regarding all work orders including winterizations, depending on where you live, these guidelines are different. The pictures tell the story.

count me in they are lieder and they

have to be stopped

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #34063

Wilshire uses a national company called Safeguard to maintain their homes in foreclosure.Safeguard is a bunch of paperpushers and they employ subcontractors to do that actual maintenance.

Their local sub changed the locks on my house, winterized the building, and disconnected the water meter from the incoming pipe, then walked away from it. His incompetence for checking his work, allowed my basement to flood. I travel for work and by the time I got the code to get in, and got back home from a work trip, the mold had grown up the walls about 5 foot.

So far, Wilshire has been understanding and not demanding any payment till Safeguard gets this fixed. The repair costs are over 35,000 dollars.

Still waiting for their reply to my repair estimates.

Certainly can't live there with all that mold.All I can say is, "Good Luck!"

By the way, this guy at Safeguard told me over the phone that I lied about the damage and that "I" caused it.......

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #28642

I would change the locks back to my home, however contact your Attorney Generals office to and file a complaint there too.

Boulemane, Fes-Boulemane, Morocco #22947

Wilshire broke into my house also and changed the locks.There was not even a sale date set on the house and I still had possessions there.

I would like to join a class action lawsuit.I live in NC.

hoss4104
Greenland, New Hampshire, United States #20144

site is up for those wishing to join in class action to stop wilshire it is www.wilshiresucks.net see you there

Albacete, Castilla-La Mancha, Spain #19742

I would like to join the class action

hoss4104
Greenland, New Hampshire, United States #15697

will be starting a class action against the if you want in let me know they have to be stopped