1.4K views

I got a car loan of 2000.00 dollars back in december of 2007 and here we are in 2010 and my balance is 1500.00. when I try to find out why is it taking so long for me to pay this loan,they say its because im been late making my payments.If you call ten days being late,and Iam making the late charges.When I try to get a payment history all we end up doing is getting into arguments.Starting with the employees then the manager,the only thing they want to know is when am I going to make my next payment.So if anyone knows where I can get a good person to audit my loan id appriciate it.

Review about: Wilshire Credit Loan.

Had an Experience with Wilshire Credit?

Comments

Hey I just sued them for an illegal repo.I suggest u seek legal consul.

They are doing shady business and according to the state I live in their contract isn't even valid. Get a lawyer or contact your state consumer affairs.

They settled with my lawyer.They didn't wanna go to trial

to Sheep #894137

Hi, what state are you in?I have an attorney helping me but he is slow moving and would like someone who's ready to go forward.

He mentioned to me he has sued Wilshire and Westlake numerous times. I have been calling them out on their fees left and right citing their illegalities in charging them against what NOT and contract says and in response they say they are going to wave them as a "courtesy" this time, lol. They are jackasses, but they count on you not knowing your rights, so KNOW YOUR RIGHTS AND GET AN ATTORNEY IF YOU DON'T so you can. They know they're wrong, they flipped when I told them I was going to record phone calls (even though they claim the same and legally all it takes is advising them, not permission as they claim) and they flipped when they realized I am working with an attorney and know my rights.

Don't let their talk convince you that they are right in their actions.

They are not, but it is going to take you documenting everything along the way and getting them to send you proof of payments applied etc.Best of Luck, Go get em!!

I have a loan with them right now.I have been making my payment, and all the other thing they tack on.

This month I got a bill for about $3k. I asked when I was making the arrangement over the phone, I asked if there would be a balloon payment. I was told oh no, don't worry about it. When the paperwork was brought to me, it was in the parking lot at my work, signing it on the hood of the reps car.

I asked her about a balloon payment and again I was told no. When I asked what the payment are, I was told I would get a bill. Over the last three years they have called and threatened me about my payment.

I even got told if I didn't give them $31, they would repo my car.they know I am now on disability, but they keep uping my payments

Everything is outlined in the contract that you sign.You must read it.

Yes, I am also a customer, and am paying 100% interest. Your payments are in black and white, along with how your interest is computed. I needed the money, and this was the only alternative, but I read everything, and then read it again prior to signing.

I used to have a loan with Santander Consumer, and they are the bottom of the bottom algae suckers.

Wilshire has been a joy compared to them.

Regarding a payment extension or payment arrangement, make sure you get something in writing!!!

Longview, Texas, United States #599843

I have had no problems with Wilshire.I borrowed the money knowing interest was high because they're lending money to those of us with less than perfect credit.

You know this is true or you would've gotten a regular loan. Anyhow, I've made all of my payments on time, with the exception of 2, and they were only 3 days late. I owe two more payments and I'm done.

You hav to nderstan that hese loan companies are taking a chance by lending us money due to our credit.If they're willing to help us out, you should return he favor by paying them what you agreed to.

Judgement Enforcement
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States #586208

Hey, I am sorry for anyone who have had a bad experience with Wilshire Consumer Credit.I have had the exact opposite.

I was in a bind and not only did they pay off the lien I already had on my vehicle they also gave me larger loan with a smaller payment.

I can't speak for every employee that they have but Stephen and Mady C were the people I have been dealing with and they are way better than TITLEBUCKS by far.And I live in South Carolina!!!!

to Judgement Enforcement Phoenix, Arizona, United States #586939

Judgment Enforcement as a name? Really???????????? You couldn't try to come up with a name that doesn't scream, "I WORK FOR WILSHIRE CONSUMER CREDIT!!!"?

This fake post is nothing but an attempt to try and combat all the truthful posts about the despicable nature of this company. I am sure that this was posted by either Stephen or Mady C, if either person truly exists.

Please don't beleive Judgement Enforcements post, this company will try and take all you have and then some. There is other options out there, please don't let them reel you in with their lies and deciet.

RUN DON'T WALK AWAY!!!

Judgement Enforcement
to Give me a break Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States #600261

And I guess Give me a break is your name.My name is William Reeves and I Own Low Country Judgment Recovery Services.

www.lcjrservices.wix.com/lcjrservices. I live in Hilton Head SC. My phone number is 843-842-8418. Feel free to check out my website or call me pal.

I don't have to lie about my loan situation nor lie about the company. Fact is Fact!

As I stated the paid off my lien with title bucks and gave me a larger loan with payments that are $67 cheaper than I had with title bucks.Now I can't speak for you or your issues with them but for *** sure don't speak about me if you don't know what the *** you are not talking about!

to Judgement Enforcement Fountain Valley, California, United States #884126

please another attempt to try to fool us we all know that Wilshire consumer credit is the biggest rip off out there why you would put your name on that company is beyond me haven't you looked at all the reviews they are horrible the rating for this company is a 0

to Judgement Enforcement #894139

Judgment recovery services… I am a PI, I know well what that means.Kind of like the BS Repo guy who they put me on hold for 20 minutes to call and come pick my vehicle up AFTER I was told the payment we were setting up on the same phone call prior was setting my account current-go figure!

Anyhow, back to the Repo guy… By law he has to send accounting of personal items and storage fees to get them back. He wouldn't even after I contacted him telling them I never received such paperwork. Wilshire has my correct address, always has, but somehow Mr. Repo got the wrong address for mailing, lol.

And god forbid he actually send me the accounting of my personal items and where I can pick them up when I make the request that this time he send it to the CORRECT address. They also charged me for duplicate keys that cost more than having them made at the dealership, and yet they damaged my locks and gear shifter anyway. Next time use the keys jackasses-I would have given you mine had I any reason to believe calling you and making a payment would result in illegal repo.

Enjoy all my cameras that were in my vehicle with confidential evidence on them… See you in a few months and good luck with your state license.

P.S.Your payment is cheaper because they are making more money off you genius.