They have changed our due date that was set in stone by our original loan company, they have moved it up so they can charge us late charges, that I will not pay.I will join you in your law suit Pennsylvania I am in Houston, why, because they seek people like us out, they buy our loans to harass us, to make our lives miserable, they will not follow the five year freeze the President and Congress placed them selfs on mortgages, they are playing by their own tune.

I am sick of it.

They send harassing letters to your home, 150 days in advance they try to force you to take their 3 year freeze to tell you they will then pick up your old contract, they refuse to work honestly with you.

Review about: Wilshire Credit Loan.

Had an Experience with Wilshire Credit?

Comments

"they will not follow the five year freeze the President and Congress placed them selfs on mortgages"

Freeze?What the *** are you talking about?

them selfs???You're so dumb you probably really believe you didn't bring this on yourself.

I am trying to find their address and customer service number. I went bankrupt on all my rental properties in February of 2007 and they have not even tried to sell this property which means I am still liable for everything to with it (taxes, ins. ect.)

Please contact me at mmo2262124@aol.om

I hate this freakin company. They are completely incompetent. Do not get a mortgage with this company and save yourself loads of aggravation.