Hello every one;

Wilshire told us if we make the forbearance agreement payment for six month on time we got to keep our house and will reduce our payment and principle!! We made the payment on time PLUS! And when we ask them for the permanent modification agreement, Wilshire send us another Forbearance agreement with a higher payment!!

Guys, Wilshire is a company that will put you in a forbearance payment then a higher forbearance plan to bleed you . Wilshire also will foreclose on your home as soon as the market goes back up regardless you are making payment or not"read your forbearance contract". Since the most of the borrowers gave access to of their financial information, that will make it easy to Wilshire to sue you for deficiency " the different between the house sale and the borrower original loan" and garnish your wages and money in your bank account.Wilshire is a company that buy bad loan to blackmail struggling home owner!

If this sound familiar...Please join us to stop this fraudulent scam company.Provide us with any information "in regard the modification program" our plan to file a class action and file complain to Oregon attorney general. MY EMAIL IS "wilshirefraud" with Y

If you are Wilshire employee or a former employee please do the right thing and contact us with any information.

That is Wilshirefraud with carrier start with Y

Review about: Wilshire Credit Loan.

Had an Experience with Wilshire Credit?

Comments

porschecruiser@aol.com............Wilshire has done the same to me, plus they said in january of 2010, that my modification had been granted, and now they are not even in business. Count me in on a class action suit.....

I have been going thru the same mess !!!

I am going through the same thing now and I dont know what to do. I dont know who to turn to.Bank of America now has my loan out of the blue and after doing some research I'm sick to my stomach.

First if you have lost your home you still have rights and your damages may now be treble.Second may I ask why would you want to modify your loan when there may be fraud in your mortgage that you were not aware of.

You can take that fraud and make those that broke the law pay rather than you paying them to defraud you. When the banks break the law they owe YOU money, it says so in the law. The way to show they broke the law is in auditing the paperwork. A forensic audit performed by certified professionals can go over mortgage documents and find the violations of the law.

Since a crime may have been committed you need to treat the paperwork as such. From the audit then a letter asking for more information or a rescission letter asking for the return of ALL money paid in and for them to divest themselves of all claims. From there litigation paperwork can be created ready to file into court. They do not want their violations of the law before a jury of 12 homeowners who may wonder if they were defrauded as well.

See all the "MISTAKES" they make like losing document etc may be more than that, it may be intentional which is fraud. endlessfrauddetection.com contains example after of example what the law says when it come to mortgages. The site will be changing in the next few days so if you visit once and it is different the next that is why.

If the people are going to take back this country we need to do it one home at a time with the...

I am so tired of dealing with Wilshire and can only hope that Bank of America will do a better job.

My husband and I have been in foreclosure for 2 years and have completed 3 stipulated payment plans. Wilshire has stopped taking payments from us and loses all the paperwork sent to them. All the stories I have read are 100% familiar.

I fully support a class action suit against this miserable company!

This is all so familiar and after reading these comments, we feel so *** for believing Wilshire was actually going to help us!

Our problem began 17 months ago with the loss of major income. We contacted Wilshire the same month to find a way to work with our loss of income and the mortgage. We were told they would help us by starting this "home workout modification" process. With no real solution after three months, we contacted HOPE program to help us. It seemed that this was going to be helpful, and by June (9 months after starting with Wilshire workout), HOPE helped us get a temporary workout for three months, then would turn into maybe six months? We did everything on time, even early, for June, July, August, and then in September, expected to have a new modification worked up. NO WAY!! We continued to pay our monthly mortgages without a program for September, October, November, and still no program set up. We tried to pay our December payment over the phone, and they would not accept it because we were in forclosure!!!!!

We had no idea, even though I had talked to them every month to find out when they were going to make our new modification. This absolutely came out of left field for us. That was December 2009, and now we have a sale date assigned, with them telling us that they are working on helping us with a new modification. I feel we were totally misled for the last 17 months and now we are going to be dumped onto the street. They...

We originally acquired our loan through Wilshire with no escrow, we paid insurance and taxes; we should have seen the signs coming when they took over our taxes and insurance last October. I feel I actually brought this up, as I asked them if we still pay property taxes, even though we were in the middle of the workout plan. I feel they have had this plan all along to forclose on us and we were suckers to believe in them!!!!!!!!

Our sale date is now May, and we are grasping at straws. This is a horrible abuse of the trust we put in people to help us, especially when we did everything they wanted in our first plan. It seems to me that if you cannot pay cash, don't buy it!, might be the only safe way to own anything in this world anymore.

Horrified at Wilshire and their practices!!!!

We sign a forevearance agreement with Wilshire Credit Corp, we completed our six months agreement and I just find out that my account was sold to Bank of America.My understanding that Wilshire is a servicing co for Myrall Lynch and Bank of America.

I am lost, so the same bank is buying back my loan?.I think this is fraud.

Sign me up!

It's a year later from when I posted my first comments about Wilshire.

I lost my home to Wilshire even though we had a loan modification agreed upon. Three days later they served me with a foreclosure notice.

Upon advice of counsel, I filed a Chapter 7 bankruptcy case to prevent them from getting a deficiency judgment against me.

I will pursue a class action lawsuit here in Georgia.

We have been trying to modify our house for 7 months.We are in the middle of a bankruptcy and I have been doing EVERYTHING that their Bankruptcy dept.

tells me to as far as faxing new financials, hardship letter, letters from our attn. giving them permission to talk, permission to pay forward taxes to be part of the HAMP program.....everytime I call to find the status they tell me to send new info! Because at first we had bad council, the new attn. had to dismiss the first case and refile right away leaving 4 days inbetween.

Now, they tell me that I have to start the WHOLE process over because it has a new case number. We don't have the money to keep having our attn. fight it, pay for more appraisels and the trustee wont' wait another 7 months that they say it could take. OH WAIT, the latest is that all bankruptcy cases are shelved and have been for the HAMP program while they wait for new directives on how to implement it.

They failed to mention that one to me for the last 5 months that they kept stringing me along. New directives from who, the government or Wilshire??? Another stall tactic? We make good money now and are able to pay for it with a modification to get it down from 8.5% but no one cares but us.

They want my house, it's appraised $110K below the loan amount now! We are so sick to our stomachs about this and wanted to stay here for our kids and their school but now we are ready to stop the stress and give it up, so it can sit...

It's just so ***.:(