taking a loan out with Wilshire consumer credit was the biggest mistake of my life I took a 2500 dollar loan I've paid over 4000 and still Owe over 2000 just a few months ago I fell behind on two payments they reposed my truck it costed nearly 900 to get it out, the representative at Wilshire consumer credit said that the eight hundred and seventy seven dollars was for 2 months of back payments and the repo fees of 400 then I get a notice saying that I paid for 3 months in advance and that the repo fees of 515 would be put on the back burner until the end or I could just make payments on it, then I get a notice saying that I owe a $104 for the month of September $137 less than my normal payment by the time I realized that I owed this payment I was already two weeks into September so I thought I would just pay the 104 and the 237 for October on my next due date well they reposed my truck again for the $104 that was owed for September I tried to call them and explain to him what happened and why they would tow my truck over the hundred dollars all they said was that it's in my contract and that it was my fault, no one there botherd to profile my account and see that I've already paid over 6000 and that was only behind a hundred on my account they don't care anything about you or what you paid all they want is money money money and then in the end they want to take your vehicle please do not get along with these people they will rip you off.

Review about: Wilshire Credit Loan.

Had an Experience with Wilshire Credit?

Comments

WCCCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Wilshire Consumer Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 800-589-0290.