Horrible company****Liars****Thieves**

These sharks are by far the worst I have ever dealt with. Took loan on my car 5/2014. Due to loss off job Sept 2014 missed payment. In Oct 2014 made and

kept arrangement and paid double payment. I'm Nov 2014 rep demands my payment to be paid on due date. I advised that new job pay day was 2 days after. Said I had to call on payday and borrow to pay on loan. I couldn't get help but again told they could do electronic payment in 2 days. Said ok......Next morning my car was repossesed .......Called and rep said that it was mistake and would wave all fees. But I couldn't get car till next day as repo co closed at noon. Next morning I call to repo and they tell me documents are needed from various areas before I could have. Made calls and gathered documents and paid fees all over town for repo co and when I go to get car, closed for day. Didn't get car for 3 days.....They added $1000 to my loan 3 months later for repo, processsing fees. I called 4 times in 2onyhs to get removed as they were supposed to be waived per supervisor. Never done.....Forward to Sept 2015.

Making both Aug/Sept on 9/21. Calls from

Their reps the week before 3 times to confirm my payment for 9/21. Each time I confirmed the transaction of payment to be Done. On Sat morning 9/19 my car is repod. I call Wishire and told that they had no info to call Monday. On Monday 9/21 call from Wilshire asking if ok to draft payment from my account???? Advised NO since they repossessed my car on Sat why should I pay now. Requested for fees to be waived and payment would be sent western union. In was told they didn't know anything about the repossession and would have to call me back. Called Tues and Wed and told I'm review and to wait for a call. Wilshire called Friday 9/25 and said No fee waiver and that both payments had to be sent in via Western Union and then they would tell me where car was.....The fees for repo co were now $1200 . I couldn't possibley pay $2100 for car, just wanted personal property now.I NEVER received any paperwork from Wilshire about negotiating amount needed for retaining the car, date of sale of vehicle (if not paid) the amount car sold at auction, or a revised itemized statement showing the balance due after sale...I

Called Repo co and was told NO I couldn't get belongings from car unless I paid

$1200. Repo NEVER sent me : Inventory documemtion within 48 hrs of the repo, information on wherebvehicle stored, information on date of sale of vehicle. Neither Wilshire nor their contracted repo goons would talk to me unless I was agreeing to pay fees. My last call to repo on 10/26 to speak with supervisor about getting my personal items (meds, glasses and bday presents) I was told too late...car was SOLD a week before!!!!!! NEVER received any notice from anyone about sale or how much sold for. Received statements from Wilshire Nov, Dec and Jan requesting payment and now my total balance owing was $4400.00....Wilshire has also reported incorrect, inaccurate information on my credit that has caused me to now not be able to finance ANYTHING. It looks like I still have possession of vehicle and I have had to show proof via DMV documents that I dont have the car anymore. THIS COMPANY WILL DESTROY YOU....STAY AWAY from them......Look up CTFB and read how they fined Wilshire millions of $$ for their crooked tactics......

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ersauceda is overall dissatisfied with Wilshire Credit. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wilshire Credit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Wilshire Credit to other companies on our site.

Comments

WCCCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.