I took a loan out for $2,500 with a monthly payment of $210, not bad right. Well I experienced some money issues and couldn't pay my bills for 4 months, I got a call from wilshire consumer credit saying I owe $800 that month when I said I couldn't pay that the representative said he would "forgive" that and just let me go back to paying $210/ month so I went back to my payments and paid every month.

One day I get a call from Wilshire Consumer credit telling me that my loan matured and I need to pay the balance of $800, I told them I didn't have it and AGAIN I was told to pay $200 for 4 months and my loan would be paid off (I actually paid $400 that day and only owed $400 left) I got a call about a week later saying I need to pay the other $400, I told them the representative that I talked to said my next payment was next month. She said she had no record of that! I got another call 4 days later saying I owe $532 4 DAYS LATER!!!!!!! That's BS!!!

So I told them it's not my fault they don't communicate with each other and I was last told I would pay my regular $200. I told them to come get the truck and let's call it a day! She didn't want to do that so then I asked how much would it cost to pay my loan off by my payday (which was over a week later) she told me $756 so I told her to withdrawal it from my acct, she did, that was 2 weeks ago. I want my title to my truck back!

These loans are scams, they don't intend for you to pay it back, they want you to slip up so they will get the money you've already paid on the loan plus they get the vehicle. It's not worth getting a title loan period!

Review about: Wilshire Credit Loan.

Comments

WCCCustomerService
Los Angeles, California, United States #872019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Wilshire Consumer Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 800-589-0290.