This is in response to Rikki who works at Wilshire Credit.

It seems a shame for you to answer articles when you have no idea of what you are talking about. These are the facts. First of all the reason I got behind in my mortgage payments in the first place was because of Wilshire, not us.

Second it seems a shame that Wilshire and their employees are so paranoid that their employees have to surf the web to see what someone said about Wilshire.

Third I cannot believe you are so vain that you think the FDCPA is listening to all your phone recordings. You are gullible to believe this and the nonsense that Wilshire is feeding you. I have worked for 5 different federal agencies and I can assure you that the federal government has more important things to do with their time than to listen to your phone recordings. Maybe that is what Wilshire has told you.

Fourth, unless you know what the circumstances are behind mine and everyone else's situation it would do you good not to be commenting in representing Wilshire Credit who has so many federal and state violations against them that it will only be a matter of time before lawsuits start to hit hard against them.

Fifth, you have proved my point about Wilshire Credit and their employees in not knowing what they are doing because they do not. You can prove none of the accusations you make so it would be in the best interest of your company for you not to make any comments or call people names.

Sixth, you have also proved my point by how very retaliatory Wilshire Credit employees are by the comments you have made on this site. You have not aided Wilshire by your comments.

For the last comment regarding your response. Look at this site and ALL THE OTHERS who have valid and fact-based statements and accusations against Wilshire Credit. Are you saying all these other people are wrong or just me? These other people are not wrong, nor am I. These people have all the information to back them up as I do.

Wilshire Credit is using their employees to line their pockets. This company doesn't care about you. They only care about their profit margin. They are lining their pockets for as long as they can as fast as they can because they know it will all end sooner or later.

I add that Wilshire Credit has some good people who work there. If you who work there and if you have any kind of conscience or compassion over the injustice that this company is doing, please leave there NOW. Do not be there when that company goes down. Know them for what they are and for what they are doing to people. Look at all the injustices and violations this company is doing. If you have valuable information on Wilshire QUIT AND LEAVE -- Be a whistleblower against this company: Go to our Congressman, go to our Senators, go to the Federal Reserve, go to the OMB, go to the FDCPA, go to the OMB, go to the U. S. Attorney General. Just go!! Help all of us who have lost everything and who is in danger of losing everything! You deserve better, we deserved better! By helping us you are helping yourselves!!!

Comments