Washington, District Of Columbia

Received a letter that the mortage is going to Band Of America.All inquiries go to BOA.

Called BOA they can not give me no information on my account cause they will not have anything set up till March 11th. Asked the girl why when my letter noted a 45 day in advance notice of change. She said they will not have anything set up before that....my payment is late after the 15th.

Also said i could mail it in????you have no information on me or the account to give me over the phone and i should trust you with a check reandomly floating around your business.Is there any worthy mortage companys out there for the people

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Wilshire Credit?

Comments

Wilshire ***ks

I have not received my 1098 either.Wilshire Credit Corporation was a wholy owned subsidiary of Merill Lynch.

Bank of America bought Merill Lynch.I have called Bank of America several times for my 1098 to no avail.

Mike from Texas

I did not get my 1098 from Wilshire either. I called BOFA about it and they said that they were supposed to get 1098 data from Wilshire around Jan 31st and that BOFA would send them out shortly after that...but that did not happen.

You do not NEED to have a 1098 to file your taxes....you only really need to know how much interest you paid them for the 2 months at the beginning of 2010. I keep track of all of that...so I had that information readily available.

I filed without issue and have already received my refund.

Good luck everyone.

isz
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #251898

:p :? :(

1098 forms from Wilshire

Has anyone received their 1098 forms from Wilshire to file your taxes or know where to obtain, now that they are out of business??

*** Wilshire

Have anyone received their 1098 from Wilshire.I'm so mad with them because i'm $8000 in the hole.

I have an appointment with the IRS tomorrow.If anyone receive their 1098 PLEASE PLEASE advise how to do so.

*** Wilshire

Guest

No Bac And Willshire had no ties to each other, unfortunantky when a company like Wilshire goes out of Busineess, it takes months nad monthsd for the files to be transferred and paper work to be gone through, It does put people in a bad situatio0n, eventually all the documents will surface and all the loan documents and payment postings will be corrected it is small consulation...

Picachone

In February 2010 I paid off my loan with Wilshire mortgage via a sale of my condo.In March I started receiving collection calls from Bank of America stating that Wilshire had sold my loan.

I sent the BofA rep the HUD1, wire transfer and Reconveyance letter and BofA still won't believe it because they don't have those records directly from Wilshire.

So, since mid-March I receive multiple daily collection calls threatening my credit score and piling up late fees and charges....and I don't even have a loan with BofA!!!

Lisa
to Picachone Seymour, Tennessee, United States #807459

Was this issue from 2010 ever resolved? I am in a similar situation 3 years later with Bank of America.

cheri

I am interested in filing a class action suit against Wislhre for deceptive practices. anyone interested?

email me at csrn13@gmail.com