Not resolved
1 comment

Wilshire is appearing on my credit report twice, has sold my mortgage 4 times and there is no way to contact them anymore. They told us they was going to foreclose but they did not but it is still on our credit from 2004.

Now its 2014 and when I call the number it goes to Bank of America who has also sold the note. They would not allow us to do a loan modification and now the amount owed has doubled.

How can I get this resolved? I would be interested in being involved in a class action suit.

Monetary Loss: $40000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

You are entitled to one free credit report each year from the three agencies, Equifax, Transunion and Experian. Call or go on line.

Order your credit reports. If there is information you believe is incorrect you then file a dispute with the credit reporting agency. If the creditors cant prove the info the agencies remove it. If they say it's correct its up to you to show proof of payments on time, cancelled checks, over the phone payment conformation, bank statements etc.

Whatever method youade payments by you have to send that in to the credit bureau agency. Make sure you order your report every year.

It's your responsibility to make sure it's accurate. Good luck.

You May Also Like