Wilshire bought our mortgage and from day one we have had credit reporting issues.

I have also called to find out if a bal is due and they will tell me that the acct is current, (and it is noted) then they call me and tell me i am past due, and they have added late fees.

I cant seem to get anyone to acknowledge the errors other than a supervisor saying we will look into it. Gee i wonder what they will do? NOTHING

We are trying to get refi'd and due to thier errors we are having problems

Go figure

Had an Experience with Wilshire Credit?

Comments

Johnstown, Colorado, United States #15405

wilshire need to be put out of bussiness for good

Albrightsville, Pennsylvania, United States #8008

I purchased a house on the courthouse steps from Wilshire who owned the 2nd also the first. They locked me out of the house after I proved to them I was the new owner.

Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Norcross, Georgia Naca "Everything everyone is saying is true, but it depends on your preparation as well. Listen, your CREDIT SCORE/REPORT will be pulled and it does matter 100%. Reason being is because..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Case Boss - Disappointed after received Case Boss "Actually i look forward your product but so sad and disappointed when I received it! This case no prefectly about the phone cover and I felt waste my money in..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more