I have a loan...and I am current....I submit and do payments online...they started calling and calling all hors of day and night and demanding a payment and were really rude...I explained overtime that I had a payment and of course they said I hadn't and they show no record.....so finally I figured maybe I didn't make the payment...well today I got whacked for 2 payments and am struggling for my other bills. Theses *** didn't even apply the payment to my balance but to a fee from last year

STAY AWAY FROM WILTSHIRE..They will do everything

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Wilshire Credit. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wilshire Credit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wilshire Credit and wilshire credit loan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wilshire Credit?

Comments

WCCCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Wilshire Consumer Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 800-589-0290.